Great treat to have with friends at a BBQ! Nothing better than fresh basil 🙂
- 1 cup fat free cottage cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- balsamic vinegar (or I used a balsamic vinegar glaze that I got from Whole Foods/Trader Joe’s)
- ****21 Day FIX Containers: 1 Red, 1 Green ******
I label myself a “clean eater” and for the most part, it is a true statement. However I began realizing I was no longer watching how much I was eating–especially at dinner.
Going back for seconds and even thirds on carbs! YIKES!!! What the??? Well that wasn’t going to work for me. Nope!! I needed help!
Thanks to these colorful, cute containers I regained control over my eating!!! YAY!! So happy I did this because I feel and look better!
Wanna stop sabotaging YOUR goals and take control?? Just leave me a comment below or please go to my Beachbody website because for the month of Sept the Fix Challenge pack is on sale! And we all love sales!! Right?? I’m just musing…….
Masterful words that can be applied in all aspects of our lives. START reaching that future you’ve only thought of! Make it HAPPEN!!
The Compound Effect is based on the principle that decisions shape your destiny. Simple, every day decisions will either take you to the life you desire or to disaster by default. Let The Compound Effect help create the success you want in life, relationships and business.
This book is helping me pursue my personal training and Beachbody Health Coach career with all forward steps so that I can continuing being the BEST that I can be!
Give this yummy latte recipe a try for a healthier alternative!!!
This pumpkin spice latte has half the calories of your favorite fall treat.
Total Time: 10 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Yield: 1 serving
1 cup nonfat milk
1 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup brewed black coffee or 1 shot espresso
1 dash ground nutmeg (to taste; optional)
1. Heat milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and extract in medium saucepan over medium heat; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture is hot, but not boiling. It is ready when there are many small bubbles on the sides of the saucepan.
2. Remove from heat; mix vigorously with a whisk until frothy.
3. Pour coffee or espresso into serving mug; top with milk mixture.
4. Top with nutmeg if desired.
A very good reminder……I have a wonderful husband, two amazing children of my own and a daughter in law, PLUS a brand new granddaughter!! How can I not be extra appreciative??
Share your happiness…..show your happiness……make it contagious!