- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- Combine orange juice, lime juice and salmon in a zip-top bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Remove fish from bag and discard marinade.
- Combine sugar, chili powder, lemon rind, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. Once mixed thoroughly, rub over fish.
- Toss onto the grill flipping after a couple minutes to make sure both sides are thoroughly cooked (fish is ready when it flakes easily when tested with fork).
- <If you don’t have a grill, preheat oven to 400°. Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with grapeseed oil. Bake for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.>
Serve over wild rice, couscous or grilled veggies!
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 1 fillet: 260 calories, 6 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 16 g carbohydrate, 34 g protein, 14 g sugar, 1 g fiber, 287 mg sodium